Dark Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the sith order

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your first subject

Go down 
+12
Evalla Taurog
ramboman
Darth Syneth
Darthdath
Sindrath
Ba'al
Toe
FireJaw
ganpot
Darth Tezuma
kazoy
Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evalla Taurog
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Evalla Taurog

Your first subject - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Yes, I would like to see what's it all about, some say it will be extreme, but we shall see.
Back to top Go down
http://slurl.com/secondlife/sith%20space/130/68/2479/?title=Plan
Darth Syneth
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Darth Syneth

PostSubject: True Power of the Sith   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:29 am

Hello Dear Sith. It has come to my attention that this order is most inactive, and nothing much has been done to expand its' influence. i don't see any affiliation to other Sith orders, no alliances, and no activities, or Academies as of yet. Join the New Sith Order, where we stand together under one Rule. We have many ties to other Sith factions, as well as being among the strongest ourselves.

You will find me as Darth Alraune on the site, Seek us out, if true power is what you desire...

http://onesith.webs.com/
Join us
Back to top Go down
DarthNova
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor

PostSubject: Sup   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Hello my fellow dark followers. I can't wait for the game to come out. I'm 100% sure that it will be a game u have to pay to play. Hopefully I'm wrong about that. Waiting is such a pain. I'd really enjoy it, if they would post a releash date for the U.S. Oh well no since in complaining about it. They'll post it when they post then all of us can save up our money and buy it. Well I'll see u later on here and on the game. May we cruch the Republic.
Back to top Go down
Adash Rilon
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Adash Rilon

PostSubject: What is thy bidding...   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Hey I just joined up today and I am looking forward to this game. The last game I played was City of Heroes (not much into Wow Wizard and what not).

The Dark side rules and all my friends from CoH apparently intend to play on the side of those Republic scum. I can be a vicious leader or a loyal council member. My intention is to be the most powerful sith but I will not let the allure of power corrupte my ultimate goal....Crushing the Republic and bringing organized chaos to the Galactic Empire! It's nice to see some fellow Darksiders out there and I am looking forward to playing the game with you all....when it comes out. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:54 am

The Sith will always dominate the republic. peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mr Sith Lord
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Mr Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Hey everybody, really looking forward to the game hoping that it wont be SWG v2.0

Used to play WOW (80 Prot Pally) but account was hacked and never played again!

Cant wait for the game, SITH RULES BABY!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Council :: Dark Council Chambers :: Your first forum-
Jump to: