Dark Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the sith order

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your first subject

Go down 
+12
Evalla Taurog
ramboman
Darth Syneth
Darthdath
Sindrath
Ba'al
Toe
FireJaw
ganpot
Darth Tezuma
kazoy
Admin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Dark Lord of the Sith
Dark Lord of the Sith

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Take some time to read this information before starting to use the administration of your forum:

How to access your administration panel ?
In the top menu, click on Log In, a new page is displayed. Fill in the username "admin" and the password you have choosen during your registration. If you have lost or forgot it, click here. Once you are logged in, click on the link "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page.

How to modify your board's appearance ?
You can modify your board's appearance by choosing a theme (each theme displays different pictures, colors and icons). To do that, go to the administration panel, then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

How to manage the categories and forums ?
You can add, modify and delete the categories and forums that you have created anytime and without limit. To do that, go to the administration panel, in the management part of the Forum Admin, and click on "Add a link" (a forum or a category). In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.
Back to top Go down
https://sithorder.darkbb.com
kazoy
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
kazoy

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:23 am

Is there anything for future sith or anything like that..?
Back to top Go down
Darth Tezuma
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Darth Tezuma

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:36 pm

Hello ,my brothren sith,how is the cold bitter mentality fairing over with you my deceptors of the republic
Back to top Go down
ganpot
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
ganpot

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: release date   Your first subject EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Does anyone know the general expected release date for TOR?
Back to top Go down
FireJaw
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
FireJaw

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:37 am

hey guys, any know how the talent system is gonna work out? and if there will be different specs like WOW? scratch
Back to top Go down
kazoy
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
kazoy

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:29 pm

I heard somewhere it was gonna be out in October, but I don't know the year. Theres a minimum chances that it's this month, because they already finished all the planets. And, if they're superspeedy, they could finish the classes and all. But, I should say that 2010 would be the year SWTOR.
Back to top Go down
kazoy
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
kazoy

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:32 pm

For the talents' system, I never read about one. So, I don't know if there will actually be one. But I hope there's a kind of system like that. It would be really nice Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FireJaw
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
FireJaw

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:37 am

Back to top Go down
kazoy
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
kazoy

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Oh shoot. 2010. Well... Since it's made in an American "base" of Bioware, it should be sooner in America. Maybe a month before or something like that. But thanks FireJaw, we'll be able to keep track of it.
Back to top Go down
FireJaw
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
FireJaw

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:54 am

I'm getting all me characters to 80 on warcraft then gonna sell account and lose half me life on SWTOR Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Toe
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: sup   Your first subject EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:09 pm

hey guys i'm an eq2 vet looking forward to this game especially with aion sucking up the population on my server.
Back to top Go down
Ba'al
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Ba'al

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:30 am

First off, greetings my brethern, it good to be with you as we anxiously await the beta and future release of SWTOR. From what I have seen thus far, this is going to be one wild ride of a MMORPG as we live within the realms that KOTOR showed us. Now its our turn to live the adventures and create our own destiny of power.

A little about me: I'm 36 years old and have a family and yet find plenty of time for MMORPGs as they are an escape from some of the rigors of real life. I started playing Star Wars probably before some of you were born including Star Wars: Jedi Arena which came out in the early 80's. I've been following Star Wars and gaming for all my life including almost six years playing Star Wars Galaxies (hopefully it RIP when SWTOR is relased.) Besides Star Wars gaming, I'm also a member of a Star Wars fiction/roleplaying club called the DarkJediBrotherhood.com.

I'm looking forward to see how powerful the Sith and their allies can actually before in their game when its released. In Star Wars Galaxies, alot of what made JEDI special was taken away and Jedi turned quite boring as some of you know. Let us know that as this game is developed that Jedi are able to attain their true power.
Back to top Go down
Sindrath
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Sindrath

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: seek as i seek   Your first subject EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:48 pm

greetings fellow sith i come to you from far and once again am forced to prove superiority to fellow sith but i am looking forward to relishing in the power that will be our bonds to the sith code Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Darthdath
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Darthdath

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Your first subject EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:47 am

Long live the Sith Empire!!
Back to top Go down
Darth Syneth
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Darth Syneth

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Dark Council   Your first subject EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:06 am

Hello to all, and welcome to the True Sith order, the very order Darth Revan recognized a threat so great he changed the galaxy forever in a failed attempt to prepare for our return. Yes, i have read books, used wookiepedia(lol), and experienced KOTOR, and i loved every part of it. ^_^

I look forwards to gaming with all of you.
And in the name of the Sith, we'll have a blast.

Last edited by Darth Syneth on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i forwarded my question to the Admin^_^)
Back to top Go down
ramboman
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:36 am

is it ok that i am from finland. i joined this clan because i love the DARK SIDE cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ramboman
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:40 am

i forgot to ask. what is the release date there in usa?
Back to top Go down
Darth Syneth
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Darth Syneth

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Release Date   Your first subject EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:48 am

I'm sure your origins are of no concern, who hates Finland anyway, you made Nokia! Just make sure you speak english so we can communicate lol haha, as for the release date, No sooner than October 2010. And probably later. which is good if you want to be better at english ^_^.
Back to top Go down
ramboman
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:00 am

Good Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ramboman
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:56 am

so who are the masters
Back to top Go down
ramboman
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:19 am

Is this clan going to work because there are some that havent been logged in never
Back to top Go down
Darth Syneth
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Darth Syneth

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:37 am

We'll since the game hasn't even come out yet, it's only normal that there isn't much to talk about here. With time as the game progresses i'm sure we'll find out who's reliable and who's not and make a powerful council. That's what the Sith is about. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Darth Syneth
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Darth Syneth

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:40 am

Oh right, and I AM the master lol. Well one day i will be anyway. Just as new to this forum as the rest of us. But no worries. up untill now we have the Administrator, and some of his/her devout friends. That's all i know for now. But when the game comes out it'll be more simple to get this thing started.
Back to top Go down
Evalla Taurog
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Evalla Taurog

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:39 am

Greetings fellow sith, I am honored to be among you.
Back to top Go down
http://slurl.com/secondlife/sith%20space/130/68/2479/?title=Plan
Darth Syneth
Dark Councilor
Dark Councilor
Darth Syneth

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Your first subject EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:49 am

Welcome to our Order, the Dark Council. I trust you are as excited as the rest of the entire world to get started?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Empty

Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Council :: Dark Council Chambers :: Your first forum-
Jump to: